Friday, February 25, 2011

convincing speech

To convince my parents to give me more pocket money

Ethos

Mum, Dad
Can I please have more pocket you give my sister more, what about me, with my busy lifestyle, I don't have the time to have a job, like you. Sure I do heaps of jobs around the house. I mow the lawn, do the dishes,wipe my bum...I don't have to do them, but I do. What will happen when I leave home I will not have any money. I will die and perish, the money i'm making is not enough, so I ask you, can you please give me more money. Do it for me.

Pathos

You of all people know how important money is. You have to work all day for it, without it you would not be able to buy us the necessities such as food, clothes and education, I'm asking for more pocket money, I hardly get enough. Can you imagine having this little money. I can only afford that penthouse down at the beach. How would of you felt if your parents wouldn't give you more money when you were my age.You suck at being parents. how does that make you feel.

Logos
Every kid at school gets payed more pocket money than me. 1 in 10 suffer from a syndrome known as under paid. It has being proven by me that money makes me happy, Do you want me to be unhappy?! Well do you?! It is also proven that money can buy you things like love. Business people do well because they make money, everything in life revolves around money so give me more money.
I think, I have proven my point.

1 comment: